Hi UTSC Students!
There has been some amazing work done on campus this past year and we want to make sure you are congratulated properly for it. Below is a list of awards that you have the opportunity of nominating yourselves or your fellow club members for:
- Campus Life Award- Club. This award represents the campus club that is consistently working on or off campus to better the student body whether it be in the form of outreach, campaigns or events. This club takes advantage of opportunities to promote their mandate and recruit those interested in taking part in their initiative.
- Campus Life Award- DSA. This award represents the campus DSA that is consistently working on or off campus to better the student body whether it be in the form of outreach, campaigns or events. This DSA takes advantage of opportunities to promote their mandate and recruit those interested in taking part in their initiative.
- Best New Club: This award represents a campus club newly developed in 2015-2016, has been visibly active and shown to be successfully run in their first year.
- Academic Engagement Award. This award is for the student group that has provided the most engaging academic services and programming to connect students to academic life. (This award is open to nomination from both clubs and DSA’s)
- President’s Award- Cubs Only. This award is presented to the club president who knows and follows the true meaning of leadership. They are dedicated to the club mandate, inclusive of ideas and enforce a sense of teamwork among all members. (This award is open to clubs only)
- Executive Award- Clubs Only. This award is awarded to a club executive who possesses a strong commitment to the clubs initiatives as well as a co-operative, team-oriented personality and who is an all around positive addition to the club. (This award is open to clubs only).
- Staff/ Faculty Award. This award is in recognition of outstanding contribution to enhancing the quality of student life, advocating on behalf of students at UTSC as well as working with and collaborating on various student initiatives.
Please ensure that all nominations (even yourself!) are submitted to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, March 15th. Outline why you believe this individual/campus group should be chosen for this award in 100 words or less, providing examples. Please also ensure that an e-mail or phone number is provided to contact the nominee. The winning recipients will be announced and presented with their award at this years SCSU Spring Formal taking place Thursday, March 23rd.