- This event has passed.
Tax Clinic 2017: Extended Dates
March 23 - March 25Free
We have extended our Tax Clinic operating hours, now available on March 23 and March 24, 2017.
Want regular cash payments deposited in your bank account? SCSU Tax Clinic can help you to get what you want, for free. Our volunteers are trained by the CRA.
- Receive refundable tax credits of $200 or more, annually
- Learn how to maximize your tax return from the UFile software
- Claim tuition credits
Items to Bring:
- T4 (income slips)
- T2202A (tuition slip on ACORN)
- Rent Receipts
- Transit Passes
- T4A (grants or Scholarships)
- 2015 Notice of Assessment (for returning filers)
- T5 investment slip (interest income)
March Dates, Locations & Time:
- 23rd – BV498, 1 PM to 7 PM
- 24th – BV 466, 1 PM to 7 PM
For any questions, comments, or accessibility inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.scsu.ca/taxclinic